This group of machines includes advanced multi-axis spring firming machines, dedicated to work with larger wire diameters and can withstand much higher loads. The machines can be optionally equipped with an industrial computer with Windows software and an advanced, graphical control system.
The main advantages of the above-mentioned solutions include:
- intuitive, graphical user interface with an analysis card for the outer diameter, stroke and feeding;
- program generator with predefined shapes of cylindrical springs facilitating the programming of conical, barrel-shaped, hourglass, banana shapes, as well as simple torsion springs;
- three-dimensional spring preview indicating program steps;
- analysis of the number of turns and the feed length;
- Windows operating system with the possibility of connecting to the Internet (LAN) for remote service and information transmission;
- tool positions can be saved;
- industrial computer with SSD disk that allows saving both bending programs, but also all kinds of other files.
This group of bending machines consist of 3 series:
- ED series (max wire Ø up to 7.0 mm)
- EM series (max wire Ø up to 8.0 mm)
- EJ series (max wire Ø up to 32.0 mm)
- Minimum spring form factor for all machines in this group: 3.
A very wide range of optional equipment give the possibility for high personalization of machines and adapting their capabilities to technologically very difficult products.